Sunday, January 10, 2010

November---Finally




Well, I think I may finally committed to this blog thing---we'll see. I am not good at keeping a journal, and I hate to forget all the fun stages the kids go through and all the fun things we've been up to. Right now Macy is in kindergarten with Mrs Holland and LOVING it. She is very creative, quick witted, and has mounds of energy unless you want her to do something to help out. She loves pink and purple, playing outside, and most of all COLORING. Jensen has been walking small distances for a while now, but still prefers the bear crawl, and BOY CAN HE GO FAST. He says mama if he needs someone to get him something/help him, but calls me mommy, Mark daddy or addy, his bottle bawble, and Macy Maymay. Ball will sometimes be ball and sometimes something similar. His favorite things are ANIMALS (he squeals when he sees them---even if it's just on tv), and cars and balls---he's loved those from almost day one. They both love each other, and play well together often, although they have rough days too.






One of my very first pics with Mark studying my camera accessories---Mark hates it


Right before Thanksgiving I got my new SLR camera. Mark said I could get one when I started working (in May), and it finally seemed doable. I took a TON of pictures in Novemeber, but have toned it down a bit. It's super fun, but here it is January, and I still haven't figured the ins and outs of it. Here are a few of my favorites. It's quick and clear, which has been great for taking pictures of the kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment